Fix FindLibical.cmake in kdepimlibs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 13:37:09 CET 2009

Hi,

currently FindLibical.cmake doesn't produce a proper LIBICAL_INCLUDE_DIRS
variable. That variable always contains the PATH_SUFFIX which means its
<prefix>/include/libical. However the libical headers themselves expect
only <prefix>/include to be set as include dir.

This works fine as long as one has libical installed from packages under
/usr or some other common prefix that also included in the list of
include-dirs for a project.

It breaks as soon as one installs libical to a non-common place.

The attached patch fixes that and additionally replaces the REPLACE-stuff
with TO_CMAKE_PATH (as that seems to be the intention) and also fixes the
wrong usage of find_path/find_library with NO_CMAKE_SYSTEM_PATH.

The regex-replace is ugly, but I don't know wether there are systems on
which ical.h would be directly in <prefix>/include. If we are certain that
there are no such systems we can remove the regex-replace and the
PATH_SUFFIXES and instead add libical/ to the NAMES for find_path.

Andreas

--
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.