Problems building trunk

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 01:09:02 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 22:10:34 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> I'm failing at building modules from trunk today. The problem manifests
> itself in the following way:
>
> CMake Error at
> /usr/local/share/cmake-2.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57
> (MESSAGE):
>   Could NOT find KDE4Workspace (missing: KDE4Workspace_CONFIG)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> /home/sebas/kdesvn/install/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Workspace.cmake
>:70 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>   CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package)
>
> This is from kdeplasma-addons, I'm getting a similar problem trying to
> build kdepim:
>
> CMake Error at
> /usr/local/share/cmake-2.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57
> (MESSAGE):
>   Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> /home/sebas/kdesvn/install/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:73
> (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>   CMakeLists.txt:17 (find_package)
>
> Can anyone enlighten me what I'm doing wrong? I've cleaned up my install
> and build dirs today.

Apparently CMake looks in the wrong location for the pim and workspace config
files. The location they're installed to is:

./lib/cmake/KDE4Workspace-4.2.0/
./lib/cmake/KdepimLibs-4.2.0/

While CMake is apparently looking for them in:

./lib/KDE4Workspace/cmake/
./lib/KdepimLibs/cmake/

Copying those directory over makes it build. Can someone have a look at this?

Thanks to The Fauracle for catching this :)
--
sebas