QEdje scriptengine cannot be built + PATCH

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Sat Jan 3 15:29:11 CET 2009

My basic problem was that qzion.h and qedje.h and the libraries where not
correctly found, if they where not in the same prefix.

If there are upstream packages of qedje/qzion with the  patch applied we can
remove the check for eet again anytime, but till then I think we should keep
that additional check in

Regards
Joseph

--
Who fights may lose, but who doesn't fight at all has already lost
KATE developer - Joseph Wenninger <jowenn at kde.org>