QEdje scriptengine cannot be built + PATCH

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 19:46:22 CET 2009

On Thursday 01 January 2009, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I got the mail too late, so I had commited my previous patch already.
> Attached is a new one, which doesn't use the PC_ variable directly in the
> CMakeLists.txt file.
>
> Is this one better / okay?

Much better :-)
One nitpick: please prefix all variables you introduce in some module with the
same prefix, especially if they go into the cache (which are all result
variables of FIND_XXX()).
So please make QEdje_INCLUDE_DIR a QEDJE_QEdje_INCLUDE_DIR and
QZion_INCLUDE_DIR a QEDJE_QZion_INCLUDE_DIR, etc.
This helps later on finding out where they come from and it also makes
cmake-gui group them nicely into a treeview.

And also please use MARK_AS_ADVANCED() for all result variables of the
FIND_XXX() calls (except those which have some key importance, but I think
there is no such variable here. For Qt4 this is e.g. the location of qmake).

Please go ahead and commit with these changes.