[os x] Po directories gettext check fails

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:18:10 CET 2009

On Jan 1, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> A Dijous 01 Gener 2009, Orville Bennett va escriure:
>> sample cmake output. happens for ktorrent too.
>
> The obvious question is, do you have gettext and friends installed?
Yes to gettext. I don't know about "friends" and they aren't listed in
the error. Also their are currently, a grand total of zero
translations provided by the mac.kde.org packages as I don't
understand how to built/set up/install/use them.
Any help with that would be appreciated, although, for now no one's
complaining... (except cmake)