[ATTN list owner] lifting gmane permissions on kde-buildsystem?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Feb 4 01:38:16 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> The KDE buildsystem list is currently unidirectional via gmane, which
> makes posting painful for those of us that prefer to do lists via nntp.
> Would there be any objection to lifting this restriction?

Err, I have no idea how gmane works, but I don't think it's something we do
at kde.org, is it? This list isn't different from other kde lists AFAIK.
(Does it work on other kde lists, or is this a more general request for
something that doesn't work on kde lists yet?)

PS: please reply off list, either just to -owner or to sysadmin at kde.org