FindQt4.cmake synced with the version from cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Dec 22 21:12:23 CET 2009

On Tuesday 22 December 2009, Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 of December 2009 13:39:59 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > Can we then change the convention to use LIBRARIES, always, for all types
> > of libraries?
>
> I strongly second this - this would make cmake modules immune to library
> additions. Also there's other lack of convention - with Capitalized or
> UPPERCASED _FOUND variables.

It's "UPPERCASED_FOUND", that's also what the
find_package_handle_standard_args() macro sets.
There a a few exceptions, notably FindBoost.cmake.
Modules which provide CamelCase_FOUND right now, must continue to do so, but
patches which add UPPERCASE_FOUND to them are welcome (both in kdelibs as
well as in cmake itself).