FindQt4.cmake synced with the version from cmake

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 11:45:31 CET 2009

On 22 Dec 2009, at 10:36, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> What's the convention here?
>
> When do I know the library I want is a single library (i.e., in a *_LIBRARY
> variable), or if it actually is multiple (*_LIBRARIES)?

Well, I don't know if it's in writing, but certainly it seems usually *_LIBRARY means a single library or a NOTFOUND and *_LIBRARIES means one or more libraries or a NOTFOUND.

The problem in this case is that linking against a single Qt library on OSX actually requires two things, the framework and the library.

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur