CDash - kdelibs : Subscription

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Dec 15 10:16:44 CET 2009

On Monday 14 December 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 14 December 2009, julien.jomier at kitware.com wrote:
> > Hello kde-buildsystem,<br><br>You have been registered to CDash because
> > you have CVS/SVN access to the repository for kdelibs <br>To access your
> > CDash account: http://my.cdash.org/user.php<br>Your login is:
> > by CDash.
>
> In case somebody wonders what this is, I'm trying to set up my.cdash.org
>  for kdelibs to send notification emails to a mailing list...

There's now a large number of posts in the moderation queue,
like the one below. I don't think kde-buildsystem subscribers want to
get all that noise all of a sudden -- how about sending this stuff to kde-
dashboard at kde.org? It's meant exactly for this.

FAILED (t=80): kdelibs - SunOS-sunstudio-12.1-cmake-2.6.2 - Nightly