broken FindQt4.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 2 11:59:18 CET 2009

On 02.12.09 11:48:16, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I still have problems building Rocs (linking) on Linux:
>
> ../../lib/liblibrocsui.a(MainWindow.o): In function
> `MainWindow::executeScript()':
> /usr/local/trunk-src/kdeedu/rocs/src/Interface/MainWindow.cpp:349: undefined
> reference to `QScriptEngineDebugger::QScriptEngineDebugger(QObject*)'
> /usr/local/trunk-src/kdeedu/rocs/src/Interface/MainWindow.cpp:350: undefined
> reference to `QScriptEngineDebugger::attachTo(QScriptEngine*)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [rocs/src/rocs] Error 1

Please post the linker line that is above the error when you run make
VERBOSE=1. Also a message("QtScriptTools: $(QT_QTSCRIPTTOOLS_LIBRARY}")
would be useful. And your CMakeCache.txt.

The FindQt4.cmake file doesn't seem to have any error related to that
variable, i.e. its set there properly. Maybe you need to delete your cache
file?

Andreas

--
You will reach the highest possible point in your business or profession.