Qt component defines

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Aug 28 01:22:52 CEST 2009

Em Sexta-feira 28. Agosto 2009, às 00.58.37, David Faure escreveu:
> > There's no need to change anything.
>
> Well, IMHO it's a bug in Qt that QtTest uses QT_GUI_LIB.

I don't see how else to do this, if not with a macro.

#include <QtTest/QtTest> includes all headers. So it has to decide whether to
enable or disable GUI features, somehow. It has to be a #define.

However, I must admit it took me quite a while to find out how QtTest decided
to use QCoreApplication or QApplication and where that macro came from. It was
not trivial to discover that.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009