FindSoprano.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 18:08:14 CEST 2009

On 22.04.09 11:15:32, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> It seems to me that FindSoprano.cmake needs some love.
>
> In particular, it does stuff like:
>   find_path(SOPRANO_INCLUDE_DIR
>     NAMES
>     soprano/soprano.h
>     PATHS
>     ${KDE4_INCLUDE_DIR}
>     ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}
>     )
>

> which I think should be changed to:
>   find_path(SOPRANO_INCLUDE_DIR
>     NAMES
>     soprano/soprano.h
>     )
>
> to make sure the search order is taken from CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.
> Right?

No, the search order is still taken from CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH preferrably, the
two paths are just last-chance-fallbacks. So having KDE4_INCLUDE_DIR and
INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR is mostly just convenience. If you install soprano+kde4
into the same prefix, but that is a non-standard one (like $HOME/kde4) you
don't necessarily need to setup CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.

Andreas

--
You will be called upon to help a friend in trouble.