need to check Xi lib version

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:22:00 CEST 2009

Allen

I made a quick check and the kdelibs seems to use qite portable
FIND_PATH and FIND_LIBRARY and if I did my reading on cmake
documentation right there's no portable way to check for library
versions. Pkgconfig is the option on Linux platforms but that's not
what FindX11 uses so there seems to be no easy way to improve this
common module with finding versions.

So for kxkb problem I decided to go with the simple function check in
addition to standard kdelibs Xinput check. The change is quite
specific but it's local to kxkb so it should be fine.

Regards,
Andriy