kdebase/nepomuk problems

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 22:47:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

the new nepomuk stuff breaks the kdebase build for me. In particular it
expects the dbus xml files to be installed when building
workspace/lib/nepomukqueryclient. The problem is that it thinks that its
building the workspace separately, which is not happening.

This ahppens because CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR obviously is not always
CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR in workspace/CMakeLists.txt. Something is
pretty wrong with the whole nepomuk stuff. I'm seeing PATH_SUFFIXES that
have "/" and "/dbus-1/interfaces/", where the first one is obviously
uneeded and the second is already included in
DBUS_INTERFACE_INSTALL_DIR.

Does anybody else see these problems? Anybody has suggestions how to fix
this?

Andreas

--
Never commit yourself!  Let someone else commit you.