debugfull

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 11:29:23 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 23:56:40 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 September 2008 14:31:18 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > >
> > > Ah, that debugfull is really slow (due to being completely
> > > unoptimized), and the techbase instructions currently "recommend" it? I
> > > was hoping there was enough context there;
> >
> > Here you can find a link to cmake stuff,
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Development , following this link you will find a
> > "KDE CMake modules API" which leads to the documentation generated from
> > KDE svn cmake modules, which should include the information Andreas
>
> I have the rebuild of this page going on a nightly basis on api.kde.org
> machine. If it isn't being rebuilt please let me know.

Thanks, Allen. Remember, pumpkin is there to do stuff with things: I don't
think it has issues with CPU load ; load average a little over 2 is fine on a
4-core machine. Disk might become an issue at some point, but right now we've
still got 300GB free.

Also, anyone wanting to set up nightly builds of kdelibs trunk against the
current KDE ports tree, I'll be cheering that on -- just send me an ssh key.

[ade]