macro_optional_find_package(Whatever) without FindWhatever.cmake

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 3 18:58:26 CEST 2008

Hi guys,
I'd like to add an optional support for Marble to KPhotoALbum. My
approach was the classic one:

macro_optional_find_package(Marble)

However, as I'd like to make the support really optional, I want it to
work even on systems without the FindMarble.cmake file (another KPA
developer sitting next to me has such system).

How should I solve this issue? I'd like to avoid bundling the
FindMarble.cmake with my application, as it'd just cause troubles
because I certainly won't keep it synced with the official one etc.

I'd appreciate a CC on reply as I'm not on this list.

TIA,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth