another cmake problem on osx

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Nov 26 23:14:19 CET 2008

On Wednesday 26 November 2008, Brad King wrote:

> > If I tack a -L/opt/local/lib to that line, it works.
>
> What CMakeLists.txt code adds IlmImf?

In
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/kioslave/thumbnail/CMakeLists.txt?revision=880745&view=markup,

it's

macro_optional_find_package(OpenEXR)
macro_log_feature(OPENEXR_FOUND "OpenEXR" "API for accessing OpenEXR formatted
images" "http://www.openexr.com" FALSE "" "Provides support for OpenEXR
formatted images in the thumbnail kioslave")

followed by

if(OPENEXR_FOUND)

   include_directories( ${OPENEXR_INCLUDE_DIR})

   set(exrthumbnail_PART_SRCS exrcreator.cpp)

   kde4_add_plugin(exrthumbnail ${exrthumbnail_PART_SRCS})

   target_link_libraries(exrthumbnail ${KDE4_KIO_LIBS} ${OPENEXR_LIBRARIES})

   install(TARGETS exrthumbnail DESTINATION ${PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR})
   install( FILES exrthumbnail.desktop DESTINATION ${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR})

endif(OPENEXR_FOUND)

It's in the $OPENEXR_LIBRARIES -- though I notice I've got the same problem
with lcms in koffice/pigment.