KDE/kdegraphics/okular/generators/ooo

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Nov 16 22:35:28 CET 2008

On Sunday 16 November 2008, Manuel "Sput" Nickschas wrote:
> On Sunday 16 November 2008 20:56:41 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Can we please fix FindQCA2.cmake and not the applications using it?
> > > We had some policy to preserve how the Find*.cmake modules installed by
> > > kdelibs work, please respect it.
>
> Sorry for that, I have reverted.
>
> > Yes, we need to fix how pkgconfig and find_foo() work together in
> > FindQCA2.cmake.
>
> reavertm sent me a patch [1], with the following comments:
>
> <reavertm> this is only 1st problem
> <reavertm> the second is ... list expansion - QCA2_LIBRARY_DIRS is list -
> not single entry so it don't work when ytou just add it to find_library as
> aegument

I think he's wrong here.
If it looks like "/usr/lib;/usr/local/lib" then it should be perfectly fine to
add it using a single variable to the find_library() call.

And I think prefixing the variables coming from pkgconfig() with PC_ is
something we should do, so we don't need code like that:
set (QCA2_LIBRARIES QCA_LIBRARIES-NOTFOUND)
and it becomes more obvious where the stuff comes from.