pkg_config quick non intrusive solution

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Nov 14 18:42:04 CET 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Helio Chissini de Castro schrieb:

> > Yes, *now* i know since we discover reason

> Where?

Here are the significant parts of FindExiv2.cmake:

if (NOT WIN32)
  ... some code not executed on windows
else(NOT WIN32)
   #Better check
   set(EXIV2_FOUND TRUE)
endif (NOT WIN32)

> as well where?

KIPI_INCLUDEDIR is empty but not "NOTFOUND" if pkgconfig failed to find Kipi.
because it's not "NOTFOUND" find_path() will not search anything.

> > I will fix as soon i have windows install in my machine
>
> I can do it as well, I will reread this thread this evening...

> No Xine available so far, so no idea where it should come from...

The old FindXine.cmake had more code, but now that I look closer, it also
always failed if pkgconfig failed. Will fix.