kdesupport/decibel

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 11 00:51:05 CET 2008

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 10 November 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>>> (but please try to use consistent lower/uppercasing for the commands, it
>>> seems the other commands are lowercase, so please do it for this one
>>> too).
>> They are? I see one lower-case if() block, and the rest seems to be
>> upper-case. I can avoid making a case change in the commit if you would
>> prefer (actually I simply didn't notice that the diff resulted in a case
>> change), although upper seems to be more consistent, at least within
>> this particular CMakeLists.txt.
>
> I just saw the patch. So yes, try to stay consistent within the file,
> lowercase is preferred.

Ok. But I'm still curious what "consistency" you're thinking of:

   1 PROJECT(Decibel)
   2 CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6.0)
   3 cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
   4
   5 set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/modules"
${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})
   6 SET(CMAKE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES_PROJECT_BEFORE ON)
   7
   8 # Warning: We want the decibel daemon to be useable without KDE4
   9 #          (e.g. on a Qtopia Core based device). The buildsystem
  10 #          reflects this by not depending on the latest
  11 #          KDE4-specific CMake magic!
  12
  13 FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4 REQUIRED)
  14
  15 FIND_PACKAGE(Doxygen)
  16
  17 FIND_PACKAGE(TelepathyQt REQUIRED)
  18 FIND_PACKAGE(TapiocaQt REQUIRED)
  19
  20 if (NOT QT_QTDBUS_FOUND)
  21    message(FATAL_ERROR  "Decibel requires Qt4 with QtDBus module in
order to built.")
  22 endif(NOT QT_QTDBUS_FOUND)
  23
  24 # Our own version that adds export macros:
  25 INCLUDE(Qt4DBusMacros)
  26
  27 SET(CMAKE_SKIP_BUILD_RPATH            FALSE)
  28 SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH TRUE)
  29
  30 IF (APPLE)
  31     SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR})
  32
  33 #   This is not necessary - if something breaks on the mac, please
send a mail to neundorf kde org
  34 #   SET(CMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH TRUE)
  35 ENDIF (APPLE)
(...the rest is all upper-case)

--
Matthew
We are Microsoft. What you are experiencing is not a problem; it is an