CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES considered harmful

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 6 20:55:12 CET 2008

On 06.11.08 18:20:44, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 06 November 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > > I thought it was useful for showing that debugfull is available, in
> > > ccmake?
>
> I don't think so.
>
> > Only if it is not set I think. At least here I only have "options: None"
> > when trying to use that.
>
> Where do you see that ?

Oh, apparently my terminal was to small when I tried that. In fact in a
kdelibs that has the set(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES
${CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES} Debugfull) I do see:

Choose the type of build, options are: None(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS or
CMAKE_C_FLAGS used) Debug Release RelWithDebInfo MinSizeRel.

So apparently the text of that is simply hardcoded in ccmake. Its shown
when going to the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE entry.

Andreas

--
After your lover has gone you will still have PEANUT BUTTER!