[ANNOUNCE] automoc4 from kdesupport now supported for building KDE

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 29 18:24:52 CEST 2008

On Saturday 10 May 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we moved automoc (the tool which does the automoc'ing) to kdesupport, so it
> can be used also by non-KDE apps (and maybe be integrated into cmake).

When kdesupport is installed into its own prefix, how should automoc4 be found?
There's no pkgconfig file, -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/d/kde/inst/kdesupport_trunk/lib doesn't seem to help....

FindAutomoc4.cmake says
   find_file(AUTOMOC4_CONFIG_FILE NAMES Automoc4Config.cmake
             PATH_SUFFIXES automoc4 lib/automoc4 lib64/automoc4
             PATHS ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH} ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH} ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib
             NO_DEFAULT_PATH )

--> how do I specify a path that isn't installprefix/lib for looking up automoc4?

BTW, what are ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH} and ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH}? cmake --help-variable doesn't know them.