[ANNOUNCE] correct (new) way to install libraries and executables

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:41:59 CEST 2008

2008/5/27 Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org>:

> Have we ever thought of making Frameworks out of our libraries on OS X?

I'd like to do it eventually, but when we do so, I want to do it the
full monte, ie, when you install libkdecore, anything that would
normally be in $CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/share goes in
kdecore.framework/Resources and so on (and make sure KDE knows how to
find those resources).  It will take a lot of work to do that right,
so for now, libs are fine.  :)

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development