[ANNOUNCE] automoc4 from kdesupport now supported for building KDE

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon May 19 17:13:28 CEST 2008

On Monday 19 May 2008, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday 18 May 2008, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> > automoc4 uses the include directories as specified by
> > include_directory. At least that's what I wrote and expect the code
> > to do. :-)
> >
> > Take a look at the generated <target>_automoc.cpp.files file. Its
> > second line contains all the include directories as they'll get
> > passed to moc. This line gets generated by the configure_files call
> > in Automoc4.cmake.
>
> You mean the line under MOC_INCLUDES? Yes, it contains the path to
> kdebase/workspace/libs, but this doesn't change the fact that the
> installed one is taken and not the one from the kdebase source dir.

My question was not whether it contains that path but whether the order in
that file is correct or not. Because that tells you whether the error is in
automoc or somewhere else. (i.e. correct order in that file => error in
automoc4; incorrect order in the file => error in cmake scripts)

> Just lurk a little on #kde-devel and you will see how many run into this
> problem.

That doesn't help to find the cause either.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de