Reducing excess linkage - cmake 2.6 IMPORTED targets and LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES for kdelibs

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:50:30 CEST 2008

2008/6/30 Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org>:

> kdecore loads QtDBus *anyways*. That's not the question here.
>
> The question is whether the application should link directly to QtDBus.

And AFAIK on OSX these two are synonymous, the application must link
all indirect symbols.  But I'd like to confirm.

I'm getting a little lost in this thread, is there a summary on how to
give all of this a shot and test on OSX to make sure it still works?
Is there a full patchset somewhere?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development