FindGLIB2.cmake doesn't find glibconfig.h

Andreas Pakulat apaku at
Wed Jun 18 15:36:30 CEST 2008

On 18.06.08 09:19:59, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Allen Winter <winter at> wrote:
> > I remember Alex and myself fighting with FindGLIB2 previously.
> >
> > Probably the following is where you need to hack:
> > find_path(GLIB2_INTERNAL_INCLUDE_DIR glibconfig.h
> >          PATH_SUFFIXES glib-2.0/include
> >          PATHS ${_LibGLIB2IncDir} "${glib2LibDir}" ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH})
> >
> > and I guess you change things so GLIB2_Found is false if
> > glibconfig.h is not located.
> Don't the distros that do such things hack the glib2 pkg-config file
> to include that dir?  Maybe there's a way to detect that?

Yes and it turns out this is a local problem actually. Or rather, the
build broke because I updated glib2 and with that the config file moved.
Of course cmake wasn't rerunning the find-code and thus I ended up with
the missing include dir.

Sorry for the noise :)

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.