Linker search path problems?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 3 21:27:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

since some time (can't say wether its a week or two or a month), I'm
getting this with latest CMake from 2.6 branch:

WARNING: Cannot generate a safe linker search path for target kcm_access because there is a cycle in the constraint graph:
dir 0 is [/home/andreas/kde4/lib]
  dir 2 must precede it due to link library [libphonon.so]
dir 1 is [/home/andreas/qt-copy/lib]
dir 2 is [/home/andreas/KDE-work/4.0/build/kdelibs/lib]
  dir 0 must precede it due to link library [libkdeui.so]

WARNING: Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target kcm_access because there is a cycle in the constraint graph:
dir 0 is [/home/andreas/kde4/lib]
  dir 2 must precede it due to runtime library [libphonon.so.4]
dir 1 is [/home/andreas/qt-copy/lib]
dir 2 is [/home/andreas/KDE-work/4.0/build/kdelibs/lib]
  dir 0 must precede it due to runtime library [libkdeui.so.5]

I recall you got similar errors a long time ago when one had qt-copy and
a qt4-dev package installed at the same time. Do I need to worry?

$HOME/qt-copy is qt-copy install path, $HOME/kde4 is kde4 install path
and $HOME/KDE-work/4.0/build/<foo> is the builddir of module <foo>

Andreas

--
Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.