[ANNOUNCE] cmake 2.6.0 will be required for trunk starting August 4th

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 19:12:28 CEST 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that building (or rather linking) with cmake 2.4 in kdebase is
> currently broken (there are multiple report about this on IRC

Reports on IRC don't help me...

> and mailing lists), the solution is to upgrade to 2.6.

No, the solution is to fix the problem. I don't want to say I expected that
something will break after my commit this monday, but I'm not surprised
(that's why I sent the warning email).
This really should work also with cmake 2.4.x, the packagers want that to work
for 4.1, so it should (must) work with cmake 2.4.x.

Can you please send me your KDELibsDependencies.cmake file from the kdelibs
build dir ?