Help Rewriting kdepim/akonadi/agents/nie/CMakeLists.txt

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 22:38:09 CEST 2008

On 23.07.08 16:14:30, Allen Winter wrote:
> I need help from the CMake Gurus.
>
> Attached is my attempt at rewriting kdepim/akonadi/agents/nie/CMakeLists.txt.
>
> The problem is:  the nepomuk-rcgen program creates a file that contains a list
> of source files to compile into the nie library.
>
> So you'll notice that I read the contents of the file into a variable and attempt
> to use that in kde4_add_library().  But CMake complains that the input files
> don't exist.
>
> I'm lost.

Well, as far as I understand you don't know the filenames before running
the external command right? I think your only option then is to set the
generated flag on the source files once you have them via

set_source_files_property( ${SOURCES} PROPERTIES GENERATED TRUE )

If you know the filenames before running the custom command you can just
add the names to the OUTPUT list and cmake will know they're generated.

Andreas

--
Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.