FindAutomoc4 doesn't find automoc when installing in different dir

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 12 12:47:53 CEST 2008

On 12.07.08 01:11:19, David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 12 July 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > for some test-project I just executed cmake as "cmake .." in
> > <project>/build. The CMakeLists.txt contains a find_package(KDE4), but
> > this fails because automoc4 isn't found.
> >
> > As far as I can see FindAutomoc4 makes it impossible to install automoc4
> > into a different prefix than any package that depends on it
>
> Wrong, I do that, and I set
>  -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=/d/kde/inst/kdesupport_trunk
> when calling cmake 1.6.

Bah, I should've read man cmake before posting. Of course I saw those
variables, but figured they're some special thing set by cmake itself
(because recently there was a discussion on the cmake list about
renaming XXX_YYY_DIR, XXX_YYY_DIRECTORY to XXX_YYY_PATH to reduce
confusion)

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight :)

Andreas

--
Better hope the life-inspector doesn't come around while you have your
life in such a mess.