FindBoost.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 22:48:41 CEST 2008

On 10.07.08 15:02:15, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> On Friday 04 July 2008 14:43:29 Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > I meant copying theirs into our sources.
> > >
> > > In other words: those 5% different, are they justified?
> >
> > Thats the code that actually depends on CMake 2.6 features :) And
> > recently there have been some cleanups/fixes for CMake CVS (will be
> > backported to 2.6.1) that require CMake 2.6.
> >
> > So as soon as we depend on 2.6 we can just rip it out completely, until
> > then the kdevplatform version is a 2.4-compatible mostly-identical
> > version of what CMake has.
>
> RC1 - kdesdk break boost detection in Mandriva for kdesdk.
> We have our headers in /usr/include/boost and libraries are in standard
> /usr/lib or /usr/lib64
>
> Was working previously on 4.0.85

What does CMakeCache.txt say about boost? Whats the error message?

Does /usr/include/boost/config.hpp exist? Does it contain a proper
#define BOOST_VERSION and #define BOOST_LIB_VERSION? What boost version
is that?

On my debian box with headers in /usr/include/boost it works fine both
with CMake 2.6.0 and 2.4.5 (the latter is Kitwares original package).

Andreas

--
You are magnetic in your bearing.