FindAutomoc4.cmake.diff

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jul 9 15:26:21 CEST 2008

Allen Winter wrote:
>On Wednesday 09 July 2008 04:16:55 David Faure wrote:

>> > The suffixes recommended by Intel are:
>> >
>> > 	lib/ia64l32
>> > 	lib/ia64b32
>> > 	lib/ia64l64
>> > 	lib/ia64b64
>> >
>> > Even though it's recommended like that, neither the Itanium running
>> > Linux we have at the office nor the Itanium running HP-UXi use that
>> > (HP-UXi uses lib/hpux32 and lib/hpux64).
>>
>> Let's forget about that then, if it's only theoretical :-)
>
>Agreed.  We can deal with those if/when the time comes.
>4.1!

It's interesting how much stuff the Intel engineers came up with for the
Itanium besides the chip itself:

 - they helped gcc
 - they wrote a full C++ ABI
 - they wrote a full System V ABI manual
   (calling conventions, system calls, ELF relocations, headers,
constants)

:-)
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358