FreeBSD build problem

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Mon Jul 7 19:50:25 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 July 2008 08:00:10 am David Faure wrote:
> Thiago, I think you're not understanding David Johnson's question :)
> The -L parameters are definitely generated, by cmake.
> The question is how. And the answer is complex AFAIK, and depends on the
> cmake version.

Thanks. And thanks to Brad King for his detailed explanation. The upshot is
that I can't guarantee the order of search paths, as they may change through
a variety of causes.

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and give KDE3 its own hierarchy. As
painful as that is, it will upset far fewer users than telling them they
can't have KDE3 and KDE4 on the same system.

--
David Johnson