FindBoost.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 19:43:29 CEST 2008

On 04.07.08 13:25:55, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> David Faure wrote:

> >> Why don't we use the official CMake 2.6 one then?
> >
> >Because currently KDE has to build with CMake 2.4 too.
> >
> >Or did you mean copying the one from cmake 2.6 for now? (i.e. ironing
> > out the remaining 5% difference)?
>
> I meant copying theirs into our sources.
>
> In other words: those 5% different, are they justified?

Thats the code that actually depends on CMake 2.6 features :) And
recently there have been some cleanups/fixes for CMake CVS (will be
backported to 2.6.1) that require CMake 2.6.

So as soon as we depend on 2.6 we can just rip it out completely, until
then the kdevplatform version is a 2.4-compatible mostly-identical
version of what CMake has.

Andreas

--
You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.