FindBoost.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 14:56:52 CEST 2008

On 04.07.08 14:40:51, Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) wrote:
> Why do we have 2 version of FindBoost.cmake.
>
> One in kdelibs and one in kdevplatform. Shouldn't we have only one
> version of it in kdelibs?

Because I forgot to put it on my todo list and didn't do it immediately
when I told Matthew I would :) So its just a matter of me forgetting
things.

> I would prever the version of kdevplatform.
>
> I want to change this. Is it o. k. if i do this and commit this change
> next monday?

+1 from me, the one in kdevplatform is 95% identical to what CMake 2.6
ships so I don't expect any breakages with it.

Andreas

--
You love your home and want it to be beautiful.