Howto fix KDE4 Buildsystem with CMake CVS

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 17:27:40 CET 2008

On 28.01.08 16:04:06, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 28 January 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Opinions? Better Ideas?
>
> Does replacing -lsolid with ${KDE4_SOLID_LIBS} work?
> After all we already have those variables, so we can avoid -lfoo completely I think.

Its not quite that easy. The thing is that -lsolid is produced my
cmake's export_library_dependencies() function. So we'd have to find all
uses of all KDE_XXX_LIBS variables that include -lsolid and then add
KDE_SOLID_LIBS to the target_link_libraries() call.

And then again if compiling aborts with -lkparts or some other lib.

Hmm, maybe export_libraries_dependencies could just generate absolute
library paths instead of simply -l if the target is in the same cmake
project.

Andreas

--
Someone whom you reject today, will reject you tomorrow.