KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:45:22 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 7:19 PM, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:

> This is not the real fix.
> Is the correct behaviour for OS X to just set the INSTALL_NAME_DIR target
> property and leave all other RPATH related options unchanged ?

INSTALL_NAME_DIR should be the installed libdir, and honestly, I don't
really understand what the other RPATH stuff in the rest of kdelibs
cmake is supposed to do.  All I know is that it stopped working (ie,
started making app bundles referencing
/Users/ranger/blah/blah/lib/foo.4.dylib) with this ON.  AFAICT only
app-bundles were affected, maybe they don't get relinked on install?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development