Interesting problem with FindCLucene.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 14 20:18:07 CET 2008

On 14.01.08 20:21:58, Ismail Dönmez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> FindCLucene.make has a part like this :
>
>   FIND_PATH(CLUCENE_LIBRARY_DIR
>       NAMES CLucene/clucene-config.h PATHS ${TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS}
> ${TRIAL_INCLUDE_PATHS})
>
> Which looks quite usual.

Depends, if clucene-config.h contains build-specific stuff then it
shouldn't be searched for in "usual" include paths as distro's should
put it into a lib-subdir. If it doesn't then it shouldn't be searching
in any library paths.

> And on my system I got clucene-config.h
> at /usr/include/CLucene/clucene-config.h. And TRIAL_INCLUDE_PATHS
> contain /usr/include directory.
>
> So I just expect that it find clucene-config.h successfully, but it doesn't.
> Now interesting part is if I remove NAMES & PATHS it works fine. Also putting
> ${TRIAL_INCLUDE_PATHS} first in the PATHS list work fine too.
>
> I reproduced the problem with cmake 2.4.7 and 2.4.8-rc12. Any ideas whats
> going on here?

Well, check whats inside TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS, probably that throws off
find_path.

Andreas

--
Your present plans will be successful.