cmake + PCRE broken

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:26:28 CET 2008

(CC'ing kde-buildsystem)

On Jan 14, 2008 12:01 PM, Bernhard Rosenkränzer <bero at arklinux.org> wrote:

> does it claim your PCRE is too old, or does it not find it at all?
> The fix I committed was for not finding it at all, but after fixing it it just
> claims it's too old - this seems to be a cmake bug.

Yeah, it claims it's too old.

I have the same issue, my pcre.h is in /opt/kde4-deps/include:

/usr/bin/gcc  -arch i386 -arch ppc -isysroot
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk    -fno-common     -D__APPLE_KDE__ -o
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckSymbolExists.o   -c
/Users/ranger/cvs/kde-mac/compile.build/kdelibs/CMakeFile
s/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
/Users/ranger/cvs/kde-mac/compile.build/kdelibs/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:2:18:
error: pcre.h: No such file or directory

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development