I've reached my limit in multiple linking on Mac OS X

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jan 7 17:27:00 CET 2008

Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Jan 7, 2008 9:43 AM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
>
>> So if you do the same line (by hand) without any duplicates does it work?
>
> Yup, that's how I've been muddling through for now...

Some day's, I really hate OS X.  :)

Can you create a bug report for this in the CMake bug tracker?

With shared libraries there is no need to repeat libraries, I think we
have enough information about all the libraries being linked now that we
could at least remove all duplicate shared libraries.  But, if you
create a bug report I won't forget about it...

-Bill