kdewebdev 3.5.9 build issue

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 10:00:26 CET 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> Those functions are all static, in libkommanderplugin, so I presume
> they shouldn't actually be directly available to kommanderwidget?

They should, but maybe they are not exported on OSX? I have no problems
compiling this code on Linux. libkommanderplugin (where those symbols
are) is linked to libkommandewidget indirectly through
libkommanderfactory. Maybe this is what causes the problem on the osx
linker. You might try to directly add libkommanderplugin to the
libkommanderwidget_la_LIBADD line in widget/Makefile.am.

Andras