-lgeneral

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Mon Feb 11 16:40:53 CET 2008

On Sat 09 Feb 2008 14:10:11 Matt Williams wrote:
> On Saturday 09 February 2008 16:07:24 Allen Winter wrote:

> > > According to Brad this happens only if you mix CMake versions, i.e.
> > > generate a builddir with 2.4 and later use 2.6 on it or some such.
> >
> > That would make sense.. almost.. I did build with CMake cvs the other
> > day, and then changed to CMake 2.4.8 this morning.
> >
> > However, I removed the entire build dir and still saw the same problem.
> >
> > Could there be another file hanging around outside the builddir
> > that might cause problems?
>
> I know it's unlikely but make sure that you haven't got any build files in
> your source tree since CMake will use any there if they're available.
>
> Matt

I just reverted CMake on Mandriva cooker, but for everyone that is using or
used previous cvs version, the only way to get everything clean again, need
to clean up builddir and remove any previous installed kde that was compiled
with old cmake.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact