FindKdepimLibs.cmake: please do not hardcode paths

Modestas Vainius modestas at vainius.eu
Wed Dec 3 18:02:10 CET 2008

Hello,

please do not hardcode paths in FindKdepimLibs.cmake. Some distributions use
/usr/share/kde4/ as DATA_INSTALL_DIR. So at least please use that one as a
reference. However, I also do not understand why additional path hackery is
needed (how many people are going to install pimlibs to other prefix than
kdelibs?) so I attach a patch which removes it. Tested and works.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas at vainius.eu>