CPack Packaging for Windows/Mac (and possibly Linux)

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Sun Aug 24 23:56:00 CEST 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008 23:48:44 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> The main problem I see with .deb packages produced by CPack is they
> are not usable by autobuilders: CPack only produces binary packages,
> not source packages (.orig.tar.gz + .diff.gz + .dsc).

No. that's a side effect of "not reading debian policy".

/Sune
--
I cannot insert the space bar, how does it work?

From MS-DOS XP you neither must link a modem, nor should explore with a window
of the URL over the firewall, this way then from the control tools menu inside
Netscape 96 you should receive a 4-inch IDE clock over the parallel editor of
a floppy disk in order to upload a space bar.