Patch to regenerate all moc files when -D flags change

Matthias Kretz kretz at
Tue Aug 5 18:12:09 CEST 2008

ok, if I commit the attached patch to automoc? (see subject :-) )

One question: should I regenerate all moc files once people update to this
version or not? The former is very safe but results in a full recompilation of
everything, the latter is reasonably safe, but still results in a change to
all automoc_<target>.cpp files => relinking of all targets.

MatthiasKretz at, kretz at,
Matthias.Kretz at