problem with cmake 2.6RC6 and KDE 4

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 25 21:17:40 CEST 2008

Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2008, Brad King wrote:
>
>> Okay, it doesn't matter how to reproduce it.  The fix is the same.
>
> I've updated to RC9, and got a new problem:
>
> CMake Error at cmake/automoc/cmake_install.cmake:39 (FILE):
>   file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:
>
>     /opt/kde-41/lib
>
>   to the file:
>
>     /opt/kde-41/bin/kde4automoc
>
>   No valid ELF RPATH entry exists in the file;
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   cmake/cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)
>   cmake_install.cmake:45 (INCLUDE)

This is the *exact* same problem as before.  The error message is just
more verbose.  Now I need to know how to reproduce it.  What source tree
do I need to checkout?

Please also send me the CMakeCache.txt from the build tree, plus the
cmake/automoc/cmake_install.cmake file, and /opt/kde-41/bin/kde4automoc,
and the kde4automoc from the build tree.

Thanks,
-Brad