Finding soprano

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 6 23:38:17 CEST 2008

On Sunday 06 April 2008, Aleix wrote:
> Hi list,
> I've seen that there are few things build at kdesupport that are used
> in kdelibs (like Soprano) that its finders are not working in this
> working environment because of the KDE4_INCLUDE_DIR variable is
> pointing to kdelibs/include instead of kde/include which is where
> these things are installed.

This description doesn't make much sense; you can install kdesupport things anymore,
so KDE4_INCLUDE_DIR is surely unrelated.

Did you forget to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH so that it contains the pkgconfig dir of soprano?

For instance I install kdesupport into /d/kde/inst/kdesupport_trunk, so I have this in my setup:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/d/kde/inst/kdesupport_trunk/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH