Disabling visibility=hidden for certain cpp files?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Oct 25 20:13:47 CEST 2007

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Thursday 25 October 2007 12:31:53 Simon Edwards escreveu:
>> Thiago Macieira wrote:
>>> If you're doing that, then it's not a KDE library and the suggestion I
>>> provided in the beginning of this thread applies: non-KDE libraries do
>>> not get visibility flags.
>> Dammit! Your first email didn't show up in my mailbox for some reason.
>> (I wish I knew why...) I'll look at that email first.

> But you're not answering the question: why are you making a non-KDE library?

I'm building Python modules using cmake and the kde macros. Python
modules are implemented as .so libraries. It's the Python bindings and
they link to all of the KDE libs.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/