Disabling visibility=hidden for certain cpp files?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Oct 25 13:27:48 CEST 2007

Em Thursday 25 October 2007 12:31:53 Simon Edwards escreveu:
> Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > If you're doing that, then it's not a KDE library and the suggestion I
> > provided in the beginning of this thread applies: non-KDE libraries do
> > not get visibility flags.
>
> Dammit! Your first email didn't show up in my mailbox for some reason.
> (I wish I knew why...) I'll look at that email first.

Well, that first email was a suggestion of modification to the
KDE4Internal.cmake macros. I have no patch for that.

Right now, if you use the KDE 4 macros in CMake, they'll override the default
C++ compiler flags, for all targets.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358