Disabling visibility=hidden for certain cpp files?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Oct 24 21:07:19 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Simon Edwards wrote:

> I've found a hacky solution around the problem in the meantime. (string
> replace) An official way would be neater.

My suggested solution would be to use something like

add_definitions(${KDE4_USE_DEFAULT_VISIBILITY})

which would expand on those platforms where we support both hidden and default
visibility to something like -fvisibility=default.

we have something similar for enabling C++ exception support when needed.

Good enough?

Dirk